Friday 22 May 2015

Turquoise Ombre + Polish Haul

Dear Nail Diary,

Long time no see again.  I still haven't been in the blogging mood until just recently.  Plus every time I had blog-worthy nails, I forgot to take photos of them!  I've just had a huge polish haul (which you can read about after the jump,) and as I was swatching them, I saw this cool sort of ombre effect develop - so I decided to apply it to my nails.
The lightest is two coats of Nails Inc's Swan Street, which is from their The New White collection.  Next two coats of Nails Inc's Belsize Lane, then Ciatè's Pepperminty and Maybelline's Turquoise Lagoon.  On my thumb is Ciatè's Headliner.


Apart from the Maybelline, every one came from my polish haul which mainly came from Nails Inc* and Ciatè.  If you're interested, I've listed the colours I got below.  I also have more to come from Nails Inc and OPI.  Once they do, my overall collection will have gone over the 300 mark!

From Nails Inc:
Regents Park (which came with my VIP membership to Nails Inc)
Columbia Road
Duke Street
Lilly Road
Swan Street
Covent Garden Place
St James
Mercer Street
Lexington Gardens
Alexa Edit - Winter Lilac
Alexa Stars
Alexa Holographic
Alexa Cashmere - Pink
Alexa Hearts
Alexa Edit - Night Sky
Lodge Road
Upper Park Road
Lancaster Grove
Belsize Lane

From Ciatè:
Holiday Blues
Speed Dial
Mojito
Headliner
Pepperminty
Brocade Parade
Morning Dew
Sugar Plum
Regatta
Sherbet Fizz
Party Shoes
Funhouse
Looking Glass
Snow Globe
Twilight
L.A. Confidential
Chinchilla
Access All Areas
Monte Carlo 

Others:
Essie - Full Steam Ahead
Essie - Naughty Nautical
Orly - Azure
Orly - Gun Metal 
Orly - Tennis Ball Neon
Rimmel - Azure
WAH London - Baby Gurl (Birchbox Sample) 

I've also had some new plates from Bundle Monster, so hopefully I'll have more designs to share soon!

=:x
 
*Psst - Don't tell Nails Inc I've been cheating on them, but there was an offer to good not to miss at Ciatè!

No comments:

Post a Comment