Friday 11 November 2016

Back From the Dead

Dear Nail Diary,

Hallelujah, I'm back into nail art again.  I've been in a bit of a slump lately, plus I've been immersed in a jewellery collection I'm currently making/designing and I just haven't been in the mood to have pretty nails.  After skulking around the internet I discovered Simply Nailogical on YouTube and fell in love with her style.  BTW, I am a confirmed Holosexual - check out her videos to find out what that means!  Anyway, I've been so blown away by how far nail art has come in the time I've been away, that I couldn't resist any longer.

So here's what I've been wearing the past week on my nails, while I wait for some new nail art goodies to come from 'Merca...


I'm loving how much more intricate and cool vinyls have become, so before I get the ones I've just ordered from Twinkled T, I made do with some cheap Christmas border stickers I had lying around.  I picked up two random colours from my stash: China Glaze - Define Good and Nails Inc - Lanesborough Place.

I'm really pleased with how it came out, considering being nail vinyls are not these stickers' intended purpose.  The Seche Vite topcoat kind of dragged the design a bit, but other than that it would be a pretty cool look for Christmas I suppose.

=:x

No comments:

Post a Comment